Pages

Dec 16, 2010

Procrastination...

Whenever I find my schedule packed with things I absolutely need to get done within a timeline, I ALWAYS find other things to do. For instance dishes and laundry will be piled high while I plow through some hats like some sweat shop worker! Unbelievable.

So, while you and yours aren't getting your gifts from me on time, my children will be receiving their new (not really needed) flannel personalized pillow cases! Sorry!

I had some fun through a stressful week though, and that's all that matters, right?

Ethan helped me pick out the fabric (from my stash) and we went to town.
Grant's wasn't hard at all, since that boy is infatuated with monkeys! Let's hope he's not the guy who grows up and owns a gorilla that ends up hurting people... :O





Ethan's is Shark Flannel with his name done with a pair of old desert cami's Paul "donated" to me.





Please don't think I left Hannah out. She received a flannel pillowcase 2 years ago from Grandma that had her name on it, and she sleeps on it every night. That's where I got the idea to make the boys. Though she may be getting a new one, as she kept asking, "Where's my name? Are you doing my name??"
:)

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...