Pages

Jan 8, 2011

Happy New Year!

A little late, but it's the effort that counts, right?
I am officially re-open for business and ready to accept some major orders!!!
My Etsy shop is still under construction, but hopefully this year it will have it's grand opening! :)
I am also posting a new page on this blog with pictures of all my "ready to ship" products. If you can not wait the usual 10-15 days for shipping, pick from an adorable hat that's ready to ship!
I hope everyone's Holiday season was filled with joy! We saw a lot of family that we haven't seen, some in over 6 years! I have a lot of (37) cousins, and staying in touch is difficult, so any opportunity to see each other is always a great time!
Gotta get crafting!!!

here's a sneak preview...




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...