Pages

Dec 2, 2010

Babies!

I love them! (Especially when other people are having them, and I get to shower them with presents and then leave when it starts crying.)
I was so happy when I got this order, I haven't been to my sewing machine in a while so I needed the break from crocheting! A lovey and 2 burpies! And boy do I like that initial!





I have stopped taking orders until NEXT YEAR! I know, whoa!...oh wait, it's only a month away! Can you believe it?! I don't know about you but this year flew by for me! I owe a lot of thank yous to YOU, my readers, and my customers for helping get ABKcreations off the ground this year! I am so thankful for everything you've done for me!
Enjoy your holiday season, whatever you may be celebrating, I hope it's with the family and friends you hold dear!
XOXO,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will be placing my order for a lovey and burpies after this bambino arrives in Feb...those are super cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...